I'm just an ordinary boy who have a complicated,n scattered life, buT seeking for a hope to find the brighter way n keep holding out to find sum1 who really meaningful to accompany me in my whole life....
My long finding finally make a really satisfied result...
Now,I have found sum1 who really meaningful in my life...
We weave our relationship with belief,love,n care...
we hope hope that we can always together ever aftER...
Life will more meant to us when we found our true love..
Is that love really for me hah?!!
Let's time will answer it...
with the time goes by, we will realize it..
Finally, my punishment is gonna end juz in the days count...hahaaa,,i'm so delighted when it comes., buT i have to leave my frenz, my family, my relative, my bez frenz, n even my soulmaTE...
buT afteR 3 yeaRs, i hope we can together again,... i'll wait for 20.11.2011...., i think it will be my very special day in my life...
we hope,we can carry on, n endure till the time is come...
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
Far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure..
Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever, forever and ever..
I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time..
Selasa, 23 Februari 2010
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar